If you want to stay competitive and convert as many customers as possible, you need to kick a$$ at building top-quality lead lists. Now, you’ll need to right tools to get there, and there’s nothing like a LinkedIn email extractor tool to help you along the way!
The thing is, with so many options on the market, where do you begin looking for the right tool that meets your needs and requirements?
Let’s answer this question by looking at the top 13 email extractor tools you can add to your lead gen toolbox!
1. Get Personal With Emailsearch.io
When it comes to finding email addresses, Emailsearch.io, which is available as a Chrome extension or web app, can be an invaluable tool for extracting professional and business email addresses from LinkedIn.
But it goes further than this – unlike many other email extraction tools, it also finds personal emails. This is perfect for those leads which have moved on to other companies.
In fact, the platform describes itself as an email search engine and promises to give you up to 81% valid email addresses.
Sadly, it was unable to find any of the email addresses I looked for.
- The platform uses an advanced algorithm that crawls millions of domain addresses to ensure that its database stays updated.
- It automatically verifies email addresses when it finds them and gives you several ways to search for email addresses, including using names, domains, LinkedIn profiles, and more.
- The tool can also enrich your email data with company data and export the data to your CRM.
Emailsearch.io pricing starts at $29 per month for the Basic Plan, which includes 1,000 searches, and goes up to $99 per month for the Expert plan, which includes 20,000 searches.
Someone forwarded me this review, seems like the tool might not be working as claimed - so beware.
Who Should Use Emailsearch.io?
Emailsearch.io is the perfect option if you want an email extractor tool that helps you find personal emails.
On the surface, Findymail might seem like a typical email extraction tool. However, scratching beneath the surface reveals many features that set it apart from the competition.
For instance, it implements advanced, proprietary algorithms for email discovery and email verification which ensures higher accuracy and better results. This ensures that your emails are delivered to the right people every time and keeps your sender reputation intact.
- Pay only for (really) verified emails
- Find more emails than the competition
- Allows you to scrape Sales Navigator and Apollo for email addresses.
- Turn Sales Navigator search results into accurate email lists that you can use for your email outreach.
- Use it as a formula to find leads’ email addresses in Google Sheets!
- Find emails on different websites and social networks with the Chrome extension.
Findymail pricing starts at $49 per month for the Basic Plan and goes up to $249 per month for the Business plan. You can also opt for the Starter plan, which is priced at $99 per month.
Who Should Use Findymail?
Findymail is perfect if you’re looking for an email extractor tool that’s intuitive and easy to use while, at the same time, providing highly accurate results. If you use a different B2B contact database, you can use Findymail to scrape it or verify the addresses.
Dripify lets you supercharge your lead generation efforts with its LinkedIn email extractor tool.
It helps you find lead data like email addresses, phone numbers, job positions, and more. If you choose, you can also integrate this data directly into your email marketing campaigns to streamline your email marketing and make it more efficient.
It doesn't stop there, though. The tool also gives you insights into your cold outreach efforts so that you can make improvements where necessary and reach more people. Ultimately, depending on your needs and requirements, Dripify could be the tool you need to grow your business.
- The tool is easy and intuitive to use.
- Apart from searching, you can also send connection requests via email in order to avoid LinkedIn’s connection request limit.
- Prospect data, including emails, phone numbers, websites, and more, can be exported as a CSV file.
- Emails are automatically verified when found.
Pricing for the tool starts at $39 per month for the Basic plan, which offers limited features, and goes up to $59 per month for the Pro plan, which has a more advanced set of features and fewer limitations. Finally, the Advanced plan, with all the features, is priced at $79 per month.
Who Should Use Dripify?
Dripify is a good choice if you’d like an email extractor tool that supports your social selling efforts, too.
4. Octopus CRM
Octopus CRM is an all-in-one LinkedIn automation tool that aims to simplify your lead-generation efforts.
As such, it automates your marketing funnels, tracks your LinkedIn performance metrics, and integrates with many of the other tools you're already using.
Also, the tool helps you scrape email addresses from LinkedIn, export them, and automate your email marketing efforts. So, basically, it's a tool that not only helps you grow your professional network but your business too.
- Automate LinkedIn lead generation efforts by, for instance, sending automated connection requests on LinkedIn, sending connection requests via email to avoid LinkedIn's limit, bulk messaging, automatic endorsements, and more.
- Track several key performance metrics that provide insights into marketing campaign performance.
- Import and export LinkedIn connection data.
Pricing starts at $6.99 for the Starter plan and goes up to $24.99 for the Unlimited plan. In between, you can also opt for the Pro plan at $9.99 per month or the Advanced plan at $14.99 per month.
Who Should Use Octopus CRM?
If you’d like a tool that allows you to automate your LinkedIn outreach efforts in addition to finding emails, Octopus CRM is a suitable option.
Avoid LinkedIn InMail limits; just get the lead’s email address! Like the other options on this list, GetProspect is also a LinkedIn email extractor tool, but it also offers some CRM features.
So, apart from finding emails, you can also use it for prospecting, lead generation, searching for employees, or preparing cold email sequences.
Think of GetProspect as a complete marketing solution that just so happens to include an email extraction tool.
It features a ton of integrations that allow you to synchronize your data seamlessly between different tools. It also allows you to import and export data quickly and easily and automatically adds verified email addresses to your database.
- Free email verification when an email address is found.
- A massive database of over 200 million LinkedIn contacts.
- Integrations with many of the tools you're currently using.
- Detects duplicates automatically
- Apart from email extraction, the tool also has features that allow you to use it for your email outreach and relationship management.
When it comes to pricing, GetProspect has several plans available that you can choose from based on your needs and requirements. These include the Starter plan, priced at $34 per month, the Basic plan, priced at $69 per month, and the Pro plan, priced at $279 per month. There's also a free plan available.
Who Should Use GetProspect?
GetProspect is ideal if you’d like an email extractor tool that, apart from helping you find emails, also has some CRM features. Also, if you’re looking for a tool that offers a free plan, GetProspect is a good fit.
More of an all-in-one CRM for email outreach than just a dedicated email extraction tool, Snov.io is a truly versatile tool you can use to find and extract email addresses from LinkedIn.
The platform aims to simplify the processes of finding leads and provides several features that help you do this, from bulk email searches to automatic email verification, marketing automation, data import and export, and integrations.
- Automatic email verification when an email is found.
- Integrated email service that makes it easy to get in touch with prospects.
- Lead progress tracking.
- URL search that lets you find email addresses from a LinkedIn profile's URL.
- CSV export
When it comes to pricing, Snov.io is unique in that it uses a credit system. So, for your monthly subscription, you'll get a credit allocation that you can use on the platform's different features. Here, pricing starts at $30 per month for the Starter plan, which gives you 1,000 credits and goes up to $75 per month for the Pro plan, which provides you with 5,000 credits.
Who Should Use Snov.io?
Snov.io is the perfect choice if you’re looking for an all-in-one lead generation tool.
Available as a LinkedIn extension, LeadGibbon is a comprehensive lead intelligence platform that not only lets you find and extract verified email addresses but also learn more about your prospects.
This gives a more in-depth understanding of your future customers and allows you to concentrate on those that will be the best match for your offering.
It's important to note, however, that the tool does not work as well with free LinkedIn accounts.
- Bulk email search and automatic email verification when emails are found.
- Integrations with several tools, including Sales Navigator and your CRM. It also allows you to export data to your CRM seamlessly.
- Email Enricher that helps you find email addresses when you don't have any domain names.
Pricing starts at $49 per month for the basic plan and goes up to $199 per month for the Business plan. You also have the option of the Pro plan, which is priced at $99 per month. There's also a limited, free plan available. Also, if the platform is unable to find a 100% verified email, you'll receive the best guess without paying for it.
Who Should Use LeadGibbon?
LeadGibbon should be your go-to when you want an all-in-one lead intelligence platform that gives you a deeper understanding of your customers.
With Skrapp, you’ll be able to find and extract email addresses from LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and company websites or by using the tool’s range of built-in features. This is because the tool uses an advanced algorithm that indexes company pages and extracts email addresses from them.
- The tool is easy and intuitive to use and offers an extensive knowledge base that makes it easy to get started.
- With the tool, you can find and extract email addresses from LinkedIn and save them directly in your CRM. You can also find emails in bulk by uploading a list of names or companies.
- Emails are automatically verified when found.
Pricing starts at $49 per month for the Starter plan, which lets you find 1,000 emails per month. You can also opt for the Seeker plan, which is priced at $99 per month and lets you find 5,000 emails. The platform also has more comprehensive Enterprise and Global Plans.
Who Should Use Skrapp.io?
Skrapp.io is ideal if you’d like to find and extract emails from a variety of platforms or websites.
Wiza is an email extractor tool that, like the other tools on this list, helps you find and extract emails from LinkedIn.
However, it also gives you the ability to search for prospects using their phone numbers, and, as a bonus, you can convert entire Sales Navigator searches into email lists that you can use in your outreach campaigns.
- Email addresses are automatically verified when found.
- Bulk email searches and extraction.
- Integrations with several other tools like CRMs and sales and marketing platforms.
Pricing for Wiza starts at $30 per user per month for the Micro plan and goes up to $50 per user per month for the Pro plan. Depending on your requirements, you can also opt for the Growth plan, which is priced at $100 per user per month. Apart from these plans, the platform also has a free plan available, but it is quite limited.
Who Should Use Wiza?
Wiza is ideal if you’d like a tool with all the features you need at a competitive price.
Adapt.io is a lead generation and prospecting tool that helps you gather more leads and, by implication, generate more revenue. When using the tool, you can find and extract email addresses from LinkedIn quickly and easily.
- The tool lets you find and extract email addresses and telephone numbers from LinkedIn in bulk. You can also export this data to your CRM.
- You can enrich the email data you find with LinkedIn data to engage with your leads more effectively.
- The platform is easy and intuitive to use and offers tutorials to get started.
Pricing for Adapt.io starts at $49 per month to find 500 emails and goes up to $149 per month to find 2,000 emails. The platform also has a free plan available that gives you 100 credits per month.
Who Should Use Adapt.io?
Adapt.io is a featured email finder tool that also offers other features that make it easier for you to gather leads. If this is what you’re interested in, it’s a good choice.
Apollo.io is arguably one of the most popular lead-generation tools on the market. As such, it offers several features that make it easy for you to gather more leads and generate more revenue.
For example, you can get both phone numbers and email addresses from LinkedIn profiles when using the tool. It also features a massive database of 30 million companies and 220 million contacts, which makes it easy to find the right prospects for your business.
- Advanced search features that help you find email addresses based on name, company, location, job title, and more.
- Automatic email verification when emails are found.
- CRM integration allows you to push email data to your CRM, or you can download your data in a CSV file.
Apollo’s pricing starts at $39 per user per month for the Basic plan and increases to $79 per user per month for the Professional plan. There’s also an Organization plan available, as well as a completely free option.
Who Should Use Apollo.io?
Apollo.io is the best option if you’re looking for a fully-featured lead generation tool with an expansive contact database.
Aeroleads is one of the most popular email extraction tools on the market today. And it’s easy to see why when you consider that, with the tool, you can find business and personal emails as well as phone numbers.
The tool uses the data of over 450 million prospects to deliver this information blazing fast. Another bonus is that you can extend the platform’s capabilities by using several plugins.
- By using a range of plugins, you can search for and extract email addresses from LinkedIn and Sales Navigator, phone numbers, and prospect data from company websites.
- Email addresses are automatically verified when they’re found.
- You can export email data quickly and easily as a CSV file and export data seamlessly to your CRM.
Pricing starts at $49 per month for the Take Off plan and goes up to $149 per month for the Climb plan. The Cruise plan is priced at $499 per month, and there’s also an Enterprise plan available.
Who Should Use Aeroleads?
Aeroleads is ideal if you're looking for an email extractor tool with a massive database that is capable of delivering email addresses fast and efficiently.
13. Voila Norbert
Voila Norbert has been a popular email finder for some time now, and you can easily find someone’s email address by using only their name and company URL.
Now the tool has added the ability to find and extract a person’s email address from the LinkedIn profile. You can now use the tool’s Chrome extension or web app to find prospect information on LinkedIn and improve your lead generation efforts.
- You can use the tool to search for and extract single and bulk email addresses from LinkedIn.
- Once found, email addresses are automatically verified. You can also send emails to prospects directly from the platform.
- The tool integrates with many of the other tools you’re already using.
Pricing starts at $49 per month for the Valet plan and increases to $99 per month for the Butler plan. You can also opt for the more extensive Advisor and Counselor plans, which are priced at $249 and $499 per month, respectively.
Who Should Use Voila Norbert?
Voila Norbert is a good choice if you want an email finder with all the essential features in an attractive package.
Which Email Extractor Tool Should You Use?
Now that you’ve seen some of the best email extractor tools on the market, the question is: Which email extractor tool should you use?
Ultimately, there is no right or wrong answer to this question, and the choice of tool will depend on your unique needs and requirements.
To determine whether a tool meets these needs, you’ll need to consider:
- Features. Do you need an all-in-one solution or an addition to your cold outreach stack? Consider the tools’ features to find the right addition or the whole package your sales team can rely on.
- Customer experience. All the features in the world won’t amount to much if you can’t use them easily. Also, if you happen to run into any issues, the platform should have the resources available to solve them.
- Price. Finally, you should consider what you’ll pay for the tool and the budget you have available. In addition, you should also look at the value you’ll get for the price you’ll pay.
Once you’ve considered these aspects, you will have narrowed down your list and found the right tool.
The only thing left to do is to get started!